Workshops and Training Events 2008
From NCBO Wiki
- September 3-4, 2008
- Workshop on Signs, Signs, Symptoms and Findings: First Steps Toward an Ontology of Clinical Phenotypes, Dallas, TX
- June 20, 2008
- Evolutionary Biology and Ontologies: workshop held in conjunction with the http://www.cce.umn.edu/conferences/evolution/ Evolution 2008] meeting in Minneapolis, MN.
- July 19, 2008
- How to Make Useful Ontologies for Biomedicine Tutorial at ISMB 2008, Toronto, Canada.
- April 12-13, 2008
- Introduction to Biomedical Ontologies, 2-Day Training Event, Buffalo, NY
- March 27-28, 2008
- Workshop on Ontologies of Cellular Networks, Newark, NJ.
- February 26-27, 2008
- Joint JCOR-NCBO International Biomedical Ontology Dissemination Workshop, Tokyo, Japan.