Action items from 05/10/07 call
Go back to OCI:Main Page
Action Items to be completed for CTO workshop:
- Simona, Cristain, others will come up with some good use cases for the CTO. Ask Alan Ruttenberg for use case
- Create a new OWL file for the CTO and import OBI into this file (Trish/Jamie)
- Work on fleshing out CTO branches. Don't worry about too much detail. Just a couple levels down from the main term will be sufficient to illustrate the direction we are going in.
- Jim - Study design
- Simona - Roles
- Richard/Jamie - Protocol
- Deadline for getting branches into the CTO OWL file is COB Monday, May 14. Remember to follow Check-out policy for OWL file.
- Generate some graphics of the main branches and how they fit into the OBI for the CTO workshop presentation (Jamie)
Other Action Items:
- Summary descriptions and re-organization of the various term lists on the wiki (Jamie)