Welcome to the NCBO Public WIKI. This WIKI provides information about collaborative ontology development efforts, dissemination events conducted by the NCBO and publically shared materials from the NCBO. Please visit our Main Site for more information and materials.
Ontology Development Area
Below are wikis for some of the current OBO ontologies. Each wiki is housed on the bioontologies.org wiki, in its own partition (wikispace) of the main wiki
- PATO:Main_Page - An ontology of phenotypic qualities
- RO:Main_Page - OBO Relations ontology
- CARO:Main_Page - Reference anatomical ontology
- CL:Main_Page - OBO Cell ontology
- SO:Main_Page - Sequence Ontology
- Disease:Main_Page - Disease Ontology, and other ontologies pertaining to diseases and disorders
- OCI:Main_Page - Ontology of Clinical Investigation
- NPO:Main_Page - NanoParticle Ontology
Note that each ontology lives in its own wikispace which corresponds to the OBO:IDSpace of that ontology. Note for wiki editors: all wiki pages that are to be considered local to a particular ontology should be prefixed with that IDSpace.
Software Development Area
- OboInOwl:Main_Page - Mapping between OBO and OWL formats
- Phenote:Main_Page - A Phenotype Annotation Tool using Ontologies
- Bioportal:Main_Page - Main page for accessing Bioportal
- NCBO-OOR Development - Documentation on how the Open Ontology Repository community can customize and advance BioPortal capabilities.
- Processing_OBR_Resources - Notes on resources being processed
- RDF Triple Stores - Notes, learning and how-tos regarding uploading data to various triple stores
NCBO Web services
- BioPortal REST services - Documentation on how to use BioPortal functionality as Web services
- Annotator Web service - Documentation & information about the NCBO Annotator
- Resources index Web services - Documentation & information about the annotation-based NCBO resources index
- UMLS_REST_Services - Documentation on how to use our 'prototype' UMLS services (NetKernel)